It took a while, but OneDrive Sync can now sync files that contain # and %. Microsoft has decided not to roll this out to all tenants yet, but administrators can now enable this for their Sharepoint sites and OneDrive for Business users. [Read more…]
Do you know about DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail)? It is a digital signature of the sender that is linked with the email so the receiving server can identify it and associate it with the sender. This removes any doubt about the authenticity of the message, otherwise, the message is considered as a spam. This helps securing email delivery system and keeps the cybercrime at bay. BRILLIANT! [Read more…]
It appears to be a hidden feature, you can still create a restore disk in Windows 10 and write it to a CD or DVD. In the new control panel this is not possible, but continue reading to see how to solve this issue! This tutorial will show you how to create a restore disk for Windows 10 on a CD or DVD.
You might know what ownCloud is, that ownCloud is extremely easy to set up. This article is about Firefox Sync, the new service of Mozilla Firefox.
There’s a plugin available that creates a ‘wave’ server, that’s the protocol used to sync Firefox. Witht his plugin you’ll be able to sync firefox with your own server and your other devices.
This plugin enables you to sync your passwords, bookmarks and settings to all your devices that run Firefox (Android, Winodws, Linux and Mac OS if you will).
Here we go:
- Download the plugin (http://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/?content=155251) and put it in the app-dir (/var/www/owncloud/apps).
- Don’t forget to change the permissions (depending on your webserver, with me it was www-data:www-data with 755).
- Log in on your ownCloud installation and go to Apps (in the upper-right menu), enable “Mozilla Sync Service“
- Edit your own account and fill out your email address.
- Copy the URL that appears at the bottom of the page (see image)
- Open Firefox and go to sync settings (firefox-button->sync), choose ‘new account’. Fill out the details according to your personal page in ownCloud.
- Click Next.
Adding other devices
After setting this up, you can add other devices, follow the instructions in this video to do so: